|Birthname||Khaury, Herbert David|
|born on||12 April 1932|
|Place||Manhattan NY, USA, 40n46, 73w59|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°34' or|
American performer and entertainer with a unique presentation of "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" in a falsetto voice, a novelty international hit in the late '60s. He had long curly black hair and accompanied himself on a toy ukulele. He was briefly back on the charts in 1988 with "Leave Me Satisfied" from his new LP.
Tiny Tim made a second marriage in 1969 to "Miss Vicky" and they had a daughter, Tulip, in 1971. They divorced in 1974. He made a third marriage at 62, to 39-year-old Susan Gardner.
Over the years, Tim had several hospitalizations for heart problems. He died of a heart attack while onstage singing his signature song and the last thing he heard was the applause of his audience, 11/30/1996, Minneapolis, MN.
- Death by Heart Attack 30 November 1996 at 12:00 noon in Minneapolis, MN (Age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1969 (Second marriage, Miss Vicky)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1971 (Daughter Tulip born)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1974 (From Vicky)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 (Song released)
Eugene Moore gives a spec time of 2:58 PM EST. With no source, Moore gave the data for Miss Vicky of April 20, 1952, 6:30 AM EST, Camden, NJ, and for their daugter Tulip of May 10, 1971, 4:24 AM EDT, Manhattan, NY.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Falsetto singer)
- Traits : Body : Hair (Long black)