|Birthname||Margaret Elizabeth Chan|
|born on||14 February 1960 at 02:03 (= 02:03 AM )|
|Place||Harbor City CA, USA, 33n47, 118w17|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°44' 14°45 Asc. 11°37'|
American actress, nominated for an Oscar for her compelling performance in "Agnes of God" (1985).
Although she set out to be a dancer and was accepted to a prestigious ballet company, she suffered such a serious back injury that she had to give up her childhood ambition. Instead she turned to acting and made her film debut in 1980. Although she has been seen in many movies and television shows her career has seen its share of ups and downs.
Born to a Caucasian mother and Chinese father, she has two sisters, one of whom is actress Jennifer Tilly. Their parents divorced and Meg has alleged that she suffered sexual abuse by her stepdad and another of her mother's boyfriends. She has written two novels, both of which are based on her own life: "Singing Songs" in 1994 and "Gemma" (2006).
She married Tim Zinnemann in 1983. Their daughter Emily was born in 1984 and son David came along in 1986. Three years later, in 1989, they divorced. In 1990 she gave birth to her son William Firth, the result of an affair with actor Colin Firth whom she had met on the set of "Valmont" in the previous year. On October 13, 1995 she married John Calley and they divorced February 2, 2002. She married current husband Don soon after.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1984 (Daughter Emily)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1986 (Birth of son David)
- Relationship : Marriage 1983 (Tim Zinnemann)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1989 (From Zinnemann)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1989 (Colin Firth)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1999 (Birth of son William Firth)
- Relationship : Marriage 2002 (Don)
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Family : Childhood : Abuse-Sexual (outside of family) (Revealed history of sexual abuse)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)