|Birthname||Cheryl Rae Tiegs|
|born on||25 September 1947 at 23:14 (= 11:14 PM )|
|Place||Breckenridge, Minnesota, 46n16, 96w35|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°17' 15°45 Asc. 11°23'|
American model and cover girl, one of the first great supermodels of the '70s. Her wholesome and clean-looking blonde beauty was a familiar part of the American woman's cosmetic image for years.
She married and divorced director Steve Dragoti, and wildlife photographer Peter Beard.
In 1983 she became the steady companion of nine-year-younger actor Tony Peck, Gregory's son. In September 1990, she miscarried a baby, and sharing their grief, she and Tony married at Frank Sinatra's home on 22 November 1990, Palm Springs, CA. Their son Zachary Anthony was born the following year, on 1 October 1991 in Los Angeles. However, the marriage did not endure and they separated in January 1995 with divorce papers filed in June 1995.
Still trim and beautiful in her 50s, Tiegs met yoga guru Rod Stryker, 39, in 1997 and they married on 30 May 1998 in Los Angeles, CA. They had surrogate twin boys in July 2000 from her egg implanted in a surrogate mother, but a year later, Stryker filed for divorce, 8 October 2001, petitioning for custody.
- spouse relationship with Peck, Tony (born 24 October 1956). Notes: Bitter
- Family : Change in family responsibilities June 2000 (Twins born by surrogate mom)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Stephen Przybylowski
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Four)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Fertility problems (Twins were in-vitro)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Miscarriages (Miscarriage)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Twin boys)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Pro)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (Ad model)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women