|Birthname||Lea Katherine Thompson|
|born on||31 May 1961 at 15:56 (= 3:56 PM )|
|Place||Rochester, Minnesota, 44n01, 92w28|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°08' 02°47 Asc. 15°50'|
American dancer and actress, starring in the Nutcracker Suite at age 4; at 14 she was a member of the Minnesota Dance Theater and at 20, with the San Francisco Ballet Co. Thompson moved to New York City at 21 to act in commercials and the following year, began doing bit parts in several movies. She hit the big time in 1985 when she was cast as Michael Fox's young mother in the hit film "Back to the Future," followed by its two sequels. Other films include, "Casual Sex?" and "Some Kind of Wonderful."
A light-hearted, likable young actress, Thompson continued her upward mobility with her own series, "Caroline in the City" that made a debut September 1995 and was named one of the best new TV series. She performed in "Cabaret" on Broadway in 2000 and took a year sabbatical in 2001 to spend time with her family. On 7/21/2002, she debuted a new TV series, "For The People."
She married director Howard Deutch and they have two daughters, Madeline, 11, and Zoey, 7 (in 2002).
- Work : New Career 1966 (Dance debut, age four)
- Work : New Job 1976 (Member of the Minnesota Dance Theater)
- Work : New Job 1982 (San Francisco Ballet Co.)
- Work : Gain social status 1985 (First noted film released)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1994 (Daughter Zoe born)
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Caroline in the City)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballet dancer, pro)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women