|Birthname||Thomas, Ambroise Charles Louis|
|born on||5 August 1811 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Metz, France, 49n08, 6e10|
|Timezone||LMT m6e10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°00' 22°58 Asc. 09°28'|
French composer, a child prodigy on both piano and violin. Highly noted on his compositions for the stage and Paris operas, his best known and loved work was "Mignon" in 1866. He achieved the position of Director of the Paris Conservatory from 1868.
The son of a composer, he was introduced to music early and appeared at the Paris Conservatory at the age of 17, showing great talent in piano and violin.
Thomas died 2/12/1896 Paris, France.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1866 (Released his "Mignon")
- Work : New Job 1868 (Director of the Paris Conservatory)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Musical)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano and violin)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Paris Conservatory)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection