|born on||14 June 1968 at 08:55 (= 08:55 AM )|
|Place||Methuen, Massachusetts, 42n44, 71w11|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°30' 14°14 Asc. 10°09'|
American twin implicated in a bizarre murder-suicide that took place on January 11, 2008 in Lowell, MA.
One of eight girls, she was married in 1990 and had two children, age 13 and 16 at the time of the accident. On the evening of January 11, 2008 at about 6:50 PM, Thibault had a minor car accident on Interstate 495 when she brushed the guardrail on the left side of the northbound highway in Andover, MA. She appeared agitated to the witness who stopped to help but was more relaxed when state troopers arrived. They found no evidence of drug or alcohol use and she told them she may have fallen asleep at the wheel. She then drove to Brenwood, NH to pick up her twin sister's children. She was bringing them to her mother's house in Massachusetts for a sleepover. Slightly after 9 PM EST, heading southbound, she crossed the median strip of interstate 495, crossed oncoming traffic, and parked her car on the grassy shoulder of the northbound lanes in Lowell, MA. She reportedly undressed herself and the two children, age 5 and 4, picked them up and walked into traffic where they were struck by two vehicles and killed (at about 9:10 PM EST)..
Thibault had suffered from some type of unspecified mental illness within the previous year. On the night of the accident/murder-suicide, she seemed fine to all who had seen her.
- sibling relationship with Lambert, Danielle (born 14 June 1968). Notes: Twin
- other kin relationship with Lambert, Shane (born 21 September 2003)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 11 January 2008 (Niece and nephew by walking them into traffic)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Other Psychological (unspecified)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Seven siblings, all girls)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twin)
- Personal : Death : Suicide