Thérèse De Lisieux, Saint
|Birthname||Marie-Françoise Thérèse Martin|
|born on||2 January 1873 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Alençon, France, 48n26, 0e05|
|Timezone||LMT m0e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°44' 04°25 Asc. 03°47'|
French Roman Catholic nun canonized in 1925. She had her first visionary experience before 13 and entered a convent at 15, taking her final vows on 8 August 1890. Her memoirs are published in the autobiography "Histoire D'Une Ame."
She was the youngest of nine children; five of the girls survived and they all became nuns.
Assigned to pray for Maurice Belliere, Therese responded to the young seminary student and in 21 letters, the two young people shared tenderness and affection, but with a love that focused on the kingdom of God instead of the desires of the world. A model of simplicity, sincerity, patience and devotion, she suffered with TB and died of a pulmonary hemorrhage on 30 September 1897, 7:30PM, Lisieux, France at the age of 24.
- sibling relationship with Martin, Céline (born 28 April 1869)
- sibling relationship with Martin, Léonie (born 3 June 1863)
- sibling relationship with Martin, Louise (born 22 February 1860)
- sibling relationship with Martin, Pauline (born 7 September 1861)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'm' pdf file, p. 80.
Same data from T. Pat Davis quotes data from Mayoral Register
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (Pulmonary hemorrhage, terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Saint)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience (Visions)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 24)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C. nun)
- Vocation : Religion : Saint/ Stigmatist
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women