|Birthname||Jessica Louise Origliasso|
|born on||25 December 1984 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Brisbane, Australia, 27s28, 153e02|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°20' 03°56 Asc. 26°13'|
Australian singer-songwriter, actress and fashion designer. Alongside twin sister Lisa Origliasso, she performed in show business at a young age. Origliasso rose to fame in the 2000s when she and her twin sister formed a pop duo the Veronicas.
Prior to the Veronicas, the Origliassos had a small career in acting. In 2001, she had a recurring role alongside her sister in the children's television series Cybergirl as Emerald Buxton. In 2007, she co-designed a fashion line with, her sister, called The Veronicas, aimed at girls aged 7–14, for Target. Origliasso has been endorsed by Nu:U, Calvin Klein, Keds and Estée Lauder.
- friend relationship with Rose, Ruby (born 20 March 1986)
- sibling relationship with Origliasso, Lisa (born 25 December 1984). Notes: Identical twin
Sy Scholfield quotes the twins' official website (http://www.thetwinsite.com/bio/index.html): "Lisa and Jessica, Identical Twins were born at 9am on the 25th December (Christmas day, some 7 weeks early - 1984)." Scholfield confirms date and place from newspaper birth notice: "ORIGLIASSO. - Colleen and Joseph are proud to announce the birth of twin girls (Jessica Louise) and (Leisa [sic] Maree). Born 25 Dec 1984. Sisters for Julian. Our thanks to Doctor and Staff RWH" (Courier-Mail, 29 Dec. 1984, p. 15). Jessica is one minute older than Lisa.
Jessica confirmed same time in email to Katie Sweetman.
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Identical twin)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Veronicas)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Gay rights, animal rights)