|born on||25 July 1896 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Inverness, Scotland, 57n27, 4w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°41' 08°16 Asc. 11°10'|
Scottish mystery novelist and playwright who created the Scotland Yard Investigator Alan Grant. She wrote under the names of "Elizabeth MacKintosh" and "Gordon Daviot" with the noted works of "The Man in the Queue" in 1929, "The Daughter of Time" in 1951 and "The Singing Sands" of 1952.
Tey died 2/13/1952 London, England.
David Fisher quotes B.C. at AA Research Station
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Merchandise, industry manufacturer)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Detective/ Mystery
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Nom de plumes)