|born on||3 February 1926 at 01:05 (= 01:05 AM )|
|Place||Cleveland OH, USA, 41n29, 81w41|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°40' 12°07 Asc. 10°52'|
American dancer, an internationally acclaimed choreographer who has become a major influence in modern dance. He melds classical and modern dance techniques in an iconoclastic, experimental mode and is known for cool, cerebral choreography which explores the dynamics of human movement. Carmen DeLavallade was one of his favorite dance partners.
Extremely private about his personal life, he suffered for nine years as a kid with bone cancer which temporarily paralyzed his left arm.
The choreographer died at age 80 of melanoma on Friday, January 26, 2007 in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Death by Disease 26 January 2007 (Of melanoma, age 80 in West Palm Beach, FL)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Famous choreographer)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Business dance partner Carmen DeLavallade)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Bone cancer while a child, fully recovered; melanoma later in life)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Paralysis (Temp. paralysis from cancer)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs