|born on||21 March 1938 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Cassine, Italy, 44n45, 8e31|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°16' 03°00 Asc. 08°27'|
Italian singer, songwriter and actor.
In 1967 he took part in the Italian Song Festival in Sanremo. The song he presented was "Ciao Amore Ciao" ("Bye Love, Bye"), which he sang together with Dalida. Tenco allegedly committed suicide on January 27, 1967, he was only 28 years old, after learning that his song had been eliminated from the final competition. Tenco was found in his hotel room with a bullet wound in his left temple and a note announcing that his gesture was against the jury and public's choices during the competition. Only days earlier Tenco's wedding plans with Dalida had been announced. It was she who discovered his body.
- lover relationship with Dalida (born 17 January 1933). Notes: a few days after announcement of marriage plans, Tenco committed suicide.
- Death by Suicide 27 January 1967 in San Remo (after being eliminated in a song competition. Some doubts around the story.)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
from Grazia Bordoni
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.