|born on||9 November 1970 at 13:58 (= 1:58 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°58' 00°04 Asc. 15°38'|
American vocalist and guitarist, Her music draws from other musical tradition: blues, rock and reggae.. The youngest of three children, she early on immersed herself in her father’s jazz and blues music collection.
She joined her first band at age 13 and wrote her first song at age 14, beginning her singing career early. After her 1991 graduation from the Berklee College of Music with a degree in jazz and rock, she began singing professionally in local clubs.
She made her recording debut in 1995 with "Better Days" and earned critical acclaim. Her 1998 release of "Just Won’t Burn" on a major label cemented her position in the world of music. With three Grammy nominations, she has won numerous W.C. Handy Blues Awards.
She married guitarist Derek Trucks in 2001 and their first child, Charlie, was born in March 2002.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (first album, "Better Days")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 (first album on major label: "Just Won't Burn")
- Relationship : Marriage 2001 (to Derek Trucks)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities March 2002 (birth of son Charlie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (youngest of three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (one)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (musical tours)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.