|Birthname||Weldon Leo Teagarden|
|born on||20 August 1905 at 20:03 (= 8:03 PM )|
|Place||Vernon, Texas, 34n09, 99w16|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°20' 03°28 Asc. 15°00'|
American bandleader, trombonist and vocalist of blues and jazz. He played around the world, forming his own band and also playing in the film "The Birth of the Blues." His vocal and instrumental talents had an influence on the jazz age trends.
His first marriage was in 1923, followed by three other marriages.
Teagarden died of pneumonia 1/15/1964 New Orleans, LA.
- associate relationship with Armstrong, Louis (born 4 August 1901)
- associate relationship with Nichols, Red (born 8 May 1905)
- (has as) boss relationship with Whiteman, Paul (born 28 March 1890)
LeGros quotes him in AFA 12/1963
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Trombone)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Blues and Jazz)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection