|born on||26 August 1901 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Keytesville MO, USA, 39n26, 92w56|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°38' 21°21 Asc. 07°00'|
American military, a graduate from West Point Academy in 1922 and rising to the ranks of General. His military career expanded with his direction of the U.S. forces in Korea by 1953. Taylor secured the post of Chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, 1962-1965.
His wife was born the same date in Worcester, MA. He died in Washington, DC on April 19, 1987 of Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS).
- Work : Gain social status 1962 (Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff)
Arthur Blackwell quotes his autobiography "Swords into Ploughshares."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Lou Gehrig's disease
- Family : Relationship : Other relationship (Wife a date-twin, born same date)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer