|Birthname||Tommy Tim Taylor|
|born on||25 September 1943 at 15:39 (= 3:39 PM )|
|Place||Princeton, Illinois, 41n22, 89w28|
|Astrology data||01°54' 21°40 Asc. 21°50'|
American actor seen in the role of Chris Kositchek in the afternoon soap TV series "Days of Our Lives," 1977, where his character soon became a major force on the show. After four years of starring on "Days," Taylor took a two-year sabbatical before rejoining the cast in mid-1982. He continued doing "Days" and "The Hogan Family" until 1987, when he chose to concentrate solely on the latter.
Josh was raised in the small town of Chillichote, Illinois. A good sportsman, he was captain of the football team and was named all-state quarterback during his senior year. Were he not an actor, he would have loved to be a football coach. He majored in sociology at Dartmouth and after graduating, entered law school in Denver University. After passing the bar, he took a holiday in Los Angeles before entering law practice. While there, he took a job tending bar at a restaurant across from the NBC studio in Burbank and the environment of show biz caught his attention. He did not go back to the corporate world but, within ten months, was fully involved in acting classes.
Taylor soon landed his first TV role in an episode of "Police Story." The role was followed by "Barnaby Jones," "Today's FBI," "The Six Million Dollar Man" and "The Hardy Boys." He was in the telefilm "Charlie Cobb" and starred in the short-lived series, "Riker" along with other TV guest roles on various series.
Following "The Hogan Family," Taylor appeared in several TV films, on "Beverly Hills 90210" as Jack McKay from 1990-1993, and on "The Young and the Restless" as Jed Sanders from 1993-1995. He made his film debut in "Waltz Across Texas," with Anne Archer, Mary Kay Place and Richard Farnsworth. He also appeared in the feature film "Valentine."
Taylor married American Airlines flight attendant Lisa Tremblay on 11/06/1999. Formerly married to Sandahl Bergman, he has an adult daughter, Tresten.
He owns a house in Burbank but tore down the garage to make room for his 1200 sq. ft. gym where he has "no excuse not to work out every day because it stares me in the face," he says with a laugh. In addition to weight training and aerobics, Taylor also practices his martial arts skills and has a black belt in karate. He likes Paul Newman movies, watching football, keeping in shape and playing golf.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Beverly Hills, 90210 (born 4 October 1990). Notes: Played Jack McKay, 1990-1993
- Work : New Career 1977 (Joined "Days of Our Lives")
- Work : New Job 1987 (Working on "The Hogan Family")
- Work : New Job 1990 (Three years on "Beverly Hills 90210")
- Work : New Job 1993 ("The Young and Restless")
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C. 4/2000
- Traits : Body : Body builder (Lifts weight, black belt karate)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Black belt karate, watching football)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Golf)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Numerous)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Passed bar but not practiced)