|born on||18 June 1942 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°54' 08°21 Asc. 17°13'|
Australian international TV and film star, originally trained in production and directing, found himself more comfortable in front of the camera. One of his most high-profile roles was the appearance in "Space 1999" starting from September 1976 in England. Tate returned to Australia in 1981, breaking into TV and film there with a noted performance in the three-episode mini-series, "Scales of Justice," September 1983. By 1989, a trip to the U.S. for work persuaded him to change his work environment again. Since then he has numerous roles in TV, film and voice-over work for film ads.
Tate keeps his personal life out of the public eye and enjoys his privacy.
- Family : Change residence 1981 (Returned to Australia)
- Work : Begin Major Project September 1983 (Appearance in "Scales of Justice")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change residence 1989 (Work related move to U.S.)
Frank C. Clifford letter from him, British Entertainers 1997
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Australia, England, Australia and U.S.)
- Traits : Personality : Private
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Multiple roles TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Space 1999)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Secondary)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (International moves for work)