|Birthname||Sharon Marie Tate|
|born on||24 January 1943 at 17:47 (= 5:47 PM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||04°05' 12°30 Asc. 21°28'|
American actress of the early '60s with her most significant role being on "Beverly Hillbillies" TV series for two years. She married film director and her co-star in The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967), Roman Polanski, in 1968 in London. Tate was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with the couple's son, when she was assassinated in her home, along with four others, by a group known as the Manson Family on 9 August 1969.
- friend relationship with Folger, Abigail (born 11 August 1943). Notes: Murdered together by the Manson "family"
- friend relationship with Sebring, Jay (born 10 October 1933). Notes: Former lovers, murdered together by the Manson "family"
- spouse relationship with Polanski, Roman (born 18 August 1933)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Atkins, Susan (born 7 May 1948)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Watson, Charles "Tex" (born 2 December 1945)
- Death by Homicide 9 August 1969 at 12:05 AM in Los Angeles (Stabbed to death by Manson murders, Age 26)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gene Lockhard quotes B.C. (Samein Contemporary American Horoscopes, Gauquelin Book of American Charts). In her sister Debra Tate's book "Sharon Tate: Recollection" (20149 is a picture of Sharon's birth announcement with a time of "5:47 PM".
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Roman Polanski)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Stabbed by Manson Gang)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women