Tapie, Bernard Roger
|born on||26 January 1943 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||PARIS 20, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°19' 27°31 Asc. 10°50'|
French entrepreneur, a businessman who bought Adidas (shoes) and sold it in 1993 to British shareholders. The ex-president of Marseilles soccer club, he is chairman of many enterprises. In 1993 he moved into the competitive realm of politics.
- business associate/partner relationship with Borloo, Jean-Louis (born 7 April 1951). Notes: Tapie's lawyer
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Castro, Roland (born 16 October 1940). Notes: Resigned from the Socialist Party on the day that Bernard Tapie entered the government
- (has as) protégé relationship with Boli, Basile (born 2 January 1967)
- Financial : Gain significant money 1993 (Sold Adidas to shareholders)
- Work : New Career 1993 (Moved into politics)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Owned Adidas for time)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive