|born on||20 February 1969 at 09:05 (= 09:05 AM )|
|Place||Zenica, Bosnia, 44n12, 17e55|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°31' 17°47 Asc. 04°32'|
Bosnian film director and screenwriter he is perhaps best known for his award-winning Bosnian movie, "No Man's Land." Among many other awards, the movie won an Oscar for Best Foreign Film in 2001.
He and his Belgian wife have five children, the fifth born on November 9, 2009.
- child relationship with Tanovic, Dania (born 20 August 2002)
- child relationship with Tanovic, Hadrian (born 9 November 2009)
- child relationship with Tanovic, India (born 17 September 2006)
- child relationship with Tanovic, Livina (born 30 December 2000)
- child relationship with Tanovic, Orhan (born 7 May 2005)
- Work : Prize 2001 (Oscar for Best Foreign Picture)
Astrologer Mira Cosic asked Danis about his date and time of birth, when he called his mother and she replied it was 9:05 AM.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Notable : Awards : Oscar