|born on||29 August 1971 at 16:58 (= 4:58 PM )|
|Place||Brooklyn NY, USA, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°52' 14°32 Asc. 15°48'|
American homicide; accused of murdering parents shortly before dawn on 9/07/1988 in their million-dollar home. The high-school senior was accused of bludgeoning his parents and slitting their throats due to the pressures of family life, including fights over his use of the family cars, his aversion to college and his fear of the folk's possible divorce. Police claim that the youth admitted his guilt; he maintained his innocence and his sister and other family members have rallied to his side. Martin is the heir of his parent's entire fortune, estimated at more than $3 million.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 7 September 1988 (Accused of murdering his parents)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Accused of murdering his parents)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Over $3 million)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Accused of killing both his parens)