|born on||12 August 1972 at 21:31 (= 9:31 PM )|
|Place||Tokyo, Japan, 35n42, 139e46|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°53' 29°31 Asc. 28°37'|
Japanese sumo wrestler, the younger of two brothers who both became champions. He has the Yokozuna rank, one grade more than his brother Takanohana, who is Ozeki rank. Called the Waka-Taka brothers, they were raised in full sumo environment as their dad was a former tournament champion who had gained the rank of Ozeki. They wrestle out of their dad's stable and address him as Oyakata (boss, chief). Their uncle is also a wrestler with the rank of Yokozuna.
Both brothers followed their father's example in marrying older women. Takanohana was engaged on 2/25/1996 to Keiko Kono, a former Fuji TV announcer (born 11/12/1964, Miyazaki-shi) and married 5/29/1995, an event that gained a great deal of media attention. Their son was born 9/27/1995, 3:20 AM JST, Tokyo (from the news).
- sibling relationship with Wakanohana (born 20 January 1971)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 27 September 1995 at 03:20 AM in Tokyo, Japan (Son born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Yoshiko Mochizuki quotes a biography by Kogen Takeda, "Anata No Seimei Enerugi Shichu-Suimei," published by Shuosha. His source was the 10/172 issue of Ozuma, a monthly sumo magazine.
- Vocation : Sports : Wrestling (Sumo, Yokozuna rank)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two boys)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, married older woman)