Takahito Mikasa, Prince
|born on||2 December 1915 at 19:35 (= 7:35 PM )|
|Place||Tokyo, Japan, 35n42, 139e46|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°10' 09°55 Asc. 23°15'|
Japanese royalty, the brother of Hirohito, Emperor Showa.
The author's extensive research revealed that the Prince had a twin sister who was not acknowledged by the royal family, as it was a scandal. In former times, Japanese society held strongly to the belief that different sex twins were the reincarnation of lovers who had committed suicide together in a past life.
- child->parent relationship with Yoshihito, Emperor of Japan (born 31 August 1879)
- sibling relationship with Hirohito, Emperor of Japan (born 29 April 1901)
- sibling relationship with Nobuhito Takamatsu, Prince (born 3 January 1905)
- sibling relationship with Yasuhito, Prince of Japan (born 25 June 1902)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "MIKADO HAS ANOTHER SON.: Empress of Japan Gave Birth to a Fourth Boy Last Evening," New York Times, 3 Dec. 1915, p. 6: "Tokio, Dec. 2 ... at 7:35 o'clock this evening."
Same data from Yoshiko Mochizuki who quotes Toshiaki Kawahara, "Showa-Tenno No Imotogimi," (The Sister of Emperor Showa), published 1991
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother of Hirohito)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twin, denied knowledge of, scandalous)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Japan)