|Birthname||Tajo, Italo Carlo Cesare|
|born on||25 April 1915 at 00:40 (= 12:40 AM )|
|Place||Pinerolo, Italy, 44n53, 7e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°42' 01°33 Asc. 08°16'|
Italian-American opera singer, a bass who specialized in comic roles. His career flourished from the late '40s in European and American opera houses. He moved from Rome to Cincinnati in 1966 to help start an opera department at the Conservatory and became an influential teacher. He was also a recording artist.
Tajo married; one daughter. He died of heart failure 3/29/1993, Cincinnati, OH.
- Family : Change residence 1966 (From Rome to Cincinnati)
- Death by Heart Attack 29 March 1993 at 12:00 noon in Cincinnati, OH (Age 77)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Bordoni 8/1993
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera (Bass singer in comic roles)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Opera)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Rome to U.S.)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)