|born on||7 May 1861 at 04:02 (= 04:02 AM )|
|Place||Calcutta, India, 22n32, 88e22|
|Timezone||LMT m88e22 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°19' 13°03 Asc. 20°04'|
East Indian writer and poet, awarded the Nobel Prize in 1913 for literature. An accomplished poet, Tagore was the author of over 60 poetic works and more than 3,000 songs, as well as a number of stories and plays. He established a school in Bengal which later developed into an international university.
Tagore died 8/07/1941.
- friend relationship with Devi, Maitraye (born 1 September 1914)
- friend relationship with Natorp, Paul (born 24 January 1854)
B.V. Ramon in AA 6/1948; same in Sabian Symbols No.887
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (1913)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book