Sylvia, Rachel Esther
|born on||9 June 1979 at 11:20 (= 11:20 AM )|
|Place||New Bedford, Massachusetts, 41n38, 70w56|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°12' 06°58 Asc. 03°43'|
American teenager who lived in the cult camp of David Koresh from the time she was four, when her mom joined. Her brother Joshua, age seven, was one of the 21 kids released when the government put the Koresh camp under siege, and her two-year old sister, Holly, was fathered by Koresh. Rachel's dad, who never joined the cult, lived in Pomona.
Age 13, inquisitive and bright, Rachel was one of 17 kids who died in the Koresh camp on 4/19/1993, Her kin were told that she had been sexually used by Koresh, as was her mom.
- sex crime perpetrator relationship with Koresh, David (born 17 August 1959)
- Death by Homicide 19 April 1993 in Waco (Died in fire at Branch Davidian Mount Carmel Center, age 13)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Abuse-Sexual (outside of family) (Sexually used by Koresh)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Koresh cult camp attacked)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 13)