|born on||6 September 1947 at 01:35 (= 01:35 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°57' 20°36 Asc. 23°37'|
American musician, actor, and iconic Gay Disco Star, died of AIDs-related illness on June 12, 1988. He was reportedly one of the first gay pop music stars. With his stage debut as one of the Cockettes on New Year's Eve, 1970, he developed a following and later in the '70s he formed the Hot Band, recording for the Blue Thumb label. His flamboyant and outrageous shows were quite the hit in San Francisco especially and he became a national disco star by the end of the decade with fast-paced falsetto-voiced disco hits. He died December 16, 1988 in San Francisco, CA.
- friend relationship with Milk, Harvey (born 22 May 1930)
Frank C. Clifford quotes B.C., son of Sylvester James and Letha Morgan.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids (Terminal)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male (Gay)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Disco star)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.