|Birthname||Taylor Alison Swift|
|born on||13 December 1989 at 08:36 (= 08:36 AM )|
|Place||Reading, Pennsylvania, 40n20, 75w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°32' 03°30 Asc. 08°14'|
American singer-songwriter. Swift was born in Reading, Pennsylvania and moved to Nashville, Tennessee at the age of fourteen to pursue a career in country music. Swift's music contains elements of country, country pop, pop and pop rock. She signed with the independent label Big Machine Records and became the youngest artist ever signed by the Sony/ATV Music publishing house. Her eponymous debut album was released in 2006. The album's third single, "Our Song", made her the youngest person to single-handedly write and perform a number-one song on the Hot Country Songs chart. Swift's second album, Fearless, was released in 2008. Buoyed by the pop crossover success of the singles "Love Story" and "You Belong with Me", Fearless became the best-selling album of 2009 in the United States. With her fifth album, the pop-focused 1989 (2014), she became the first act to have three albums sell a million copies within one week in the United States. Swift is known for her narrative songs about her personal life, which has received much media attention.
- friend relationship with King, Jaime (born 23 April 1979)
- friend relationship with Lorde (born 7 November 1996)
- lover relationship with Gyllenhaal, Jake (born 19 December 1980)
- lover relationship with Harris, Calvin (born 17 January 1984)
- lover relationship with Lautner, Taylor (born 11 February 1992)
- lover relationship with Styles, Harry (born 1 February 1994). Notes: Dated from October 2012 to January 2013
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 24 October 2006 (released self-titled debut album)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 31 January 2010 in Los Angeles (Album of the Year Grammy for "Fearless")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Forum user aloud212 pointed to a Facebook entry on her fan page: "Taylor Alison Swift, born 13 December 1989 at 8:36 am on a Wednesday, born at Brampton Civic Hospital in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania". Same data in "Inside Taylor Nation: True Encounters with Taylor Swift" by Sarah Oliver, pg. 8.
A French website claimed to have 8.46 pm from herself on Twitter, but has since taken it down. The tweet could not be found on Swift's twitter and is likely fake.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height 5' 10")
- Traits : Personality : Articulate
- Traits : Personality : Creative
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive (moved family to Nashville to support her career)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest daughter)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Former Abercrombie model)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar, banjo, ukulele, piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Awards : Guinness Book of Records
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession