|Birthname||Swanenbrug, Maria Catherine|
|born on||9 September 1839 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Leiden, Netherlands, 52n09, 4e30|
|Timezone||LMT m4e30 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°29' 08°45 Asc. 22°29'|
Dutch care provider known as "Good Natured Mie" for her cheerful attitude of taking care of people. She professionally cared for kin and friends who were ill or needy. In 1880 she began to insure these people with herself as the beneficiary and she attempted 102 murders with rat poisoning. She succeeding in 27 murders; another 45 people survived but with serious injury. Both her father and her mother were among those who were targeted as victims.
Swanenbrug was discovered and sentenced to life in prison 5/01/1885. She died in jail in 1915, 30 years later.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1915 (Age 76)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1 May 1885 (Given life in prison)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Ger Westenberg quotes B.C. AFA DX No.92
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Attempted 102)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Killed 27)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Insure for large amounts and then kill them)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Spent 30 years in prison)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Care-taker, serial killer)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker (Care provider of ill friends and relatives)