|born on||21 December 1966 at 09:03 (= 09:03 AM )|
|Place||St.Marylebone, England, 51n31, 0w09|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°03' 15°00 Asc. 11°56'|
British-Canadian TV producer of "Kids in the Hall" and "The Rez." From a noted family, she is the daughter of Donald Sutherland and Shirley Douglas, the twin sister of Kiefer Sutherland.
Both her parents were actors, and her mother was a militant who once attempted to purchase hand grenades for the Black Panthers using a personal check. Her parents divorced when Rachel and her brother were four years old. When they were ten, they went to live with their mother in Toronto.
While Kiefer became an actor, Rachel pursued a career behind the camera and worked as a costumer on "Truth or Consequences, N.M.," 1997.
- child->parent relationship with Douglas, Shirley (born 2 April 1934)
- child->parent relationship with Sutherland, Donald (born 17 July 1935)
- sibling relationship with Sutherland, Kiefer (born 21 December 1966)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1997 (TV costume work)
John McKay-Clements quotes her mother by phone 1997 ("9.03 I think"), given in The Canadian Astrology Collection. On the Internet many websites hold "Kiefer is older than her by seven minutes" but do not give a source. If Kifer's birth time 9:00 from birth certificate it taken as correct, that would make Rachel's time 9:07.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother noted actor)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (England to Canada)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (TV producer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs (Costumer)