|Birthname||Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Sutherland|
|born on||21 December 1966 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||St.Marylebone, England, 51n31, 0w09|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°03' 14°59 Asc. 11°08'|
British-American actor and noted family, the son of Donald and Shirley Sutherland, named Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland, a twin.
His dad was born in New Brunswick, his grandfather was a Saskatchewan premier and Kiefer was raised in Toronto, proudly calling himself a Canadian even though he was born in London. In the '80s he was one of Hollywood's "Brat Pack," making a screen debut at 15. With a bizarre kind of energy, he was best in his portrayals of serious and troubled youth with such films as "Bay Boy," 1984, "The Lost Boys," 1987 and "Flatliners," 1990. During the filming of the latter, he and Julia Roberts sparked electricity until she abruptly broke off their engagement in 1991.
In 1986, at age 20, he met 34-year-old Puerto-Rican actress Camelia Kath and became romantically involved. They married and had a daughter, Sarah, but split nine months later, in late 1988. He was a party animal with plenty of running around and later said, "I did too much too fast." After making more than 20 films in ten years he left Hollywood for Montana and spent nearly two years there in seclusion, to reassess his priorities. In 1993 he came back to acting as well as his first directing job of the TV movie "Last Light." In 1997 he co-starred with his mother in the stage production of "The Glass Menagerie."
Sutherland owns a cattle ranch in California that runs over 400 head, where he enjoys his hobby of team roping. He married 35-year-old Kelly Winn on 9/01/1996, the same year that he worked with his dad in "A Time to Kill." After three years, he and Winn separated on 6/30/1999 and Sutherland filed for divorce on 3/20/2000. They have no children.
On November 2, 2004 in Los Angeles, the actor entered a no-contest plea and was sentenced to 60 months’ probation and 293 hours of community service. He had been arrested on October 29, 2004 and charged with drunk driving. His second drunk driving charge resulted in a sentence of 48 days in a Glendale, CA prison beginning December 5, 2007 and subsequent probation. He was arrested again on May 7, 2009 in New York after he allegedly head-butted the fashion designer Jack McCullough at a party. In addition to the potential assault charge, allegations that he may have violated his probation circulated as well.
- lover relationship with Roberts, Julia (born 28 October 1967)
- child->parent relationship with Douglas, Shirley (born 2 April 1934)
- child->parent relationship with Sutherland, Donald (born 17 July 1935)
- sibling relationship with Sutherland, Rachel (born 21 December 1966)
- Relationship : Marriage 1986 (Camelia Kath)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1988 (From Camelia)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1990 (Move "Flatliners")
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1991 (Julia Roberts ended relationship)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1993 (Returned to Hollywood)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 30 June 1999 (Separated from Kelly)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 5 December 2007 at 5:46 PM in Glendale, CA (Jailed for second drunk-drivng charge; time from news report)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford in "British Entertainers" 1997. British B.C as he is a twin. (Clifford gives the birth name as Keefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland.)
On 29/8/2014 the incorrect place of birth of Marylebone (ASC: 5 Capricorn) was corrected to St. Marylebone, London (ASC: 11 Capricorn).
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, mom)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Relationship with Julia Roberts)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Three step-kids)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Britain to U.S.)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Two years recluse on Montana ranch)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (drunk driving)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Since 1993)