|Birthname||Sutcliffe, George Edward|
|born on||21 March 1859 at 00:05 (= 12:05 AM )|
|Place||Elland, England, 53n41, 1w50|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°52' 27°02 Asc. 29°43'|
British theosophist who dealt with the relationship of the occult with the emerging science of his day. He contributed not only to Theosophy but also wrote a series of articles, 1906-1914, for Alan Leo's Modern Astrology, attempting to reunite astrology with astronomy by showing how astrology works from the astronomical point of view.
He died in 1933.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1933 (Age 73-74)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1906 (Series of theosophy articles)
B.C. in hand with no time, Dave Walters, time from Walters quoting Sutcliffe in Modern Astrology Vol 18, p.277, 1907. Walters assembled all of his articles along with letters written to and about him in the Modern Astrology series.
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Articles)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Theosophy/Vedanta (Theosophy)