Sullivan, Nancy Achin
|born on||20 January 1959 at 11:31 (= 11:31 AM )|
|Place||Lowell MA, USA, 42n38, 71w19|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°53' 11°14 Asc. 13°20'|
American politician and head of the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine, the first time the head of the Board has been a former cancer patient herself and one without medical or legal credentials. She took office in October 1999. As a politician, Sullivan had served in the United States Senate where she first worked with medical legislation.
Raised by a brutal alcoholic dad, she worked her way through Harvard. A cancer survivor, she had Hodgkin's at age 14. At 32, she had breast cancer and a year later, a recurrence. In 1996 she had a malignant melanoma. Her younger sister died at age 32 from brain cancer and an aunt died three days later from ovarian cancer. Her mom is a breast cancer survivor and her older sister, a Down's Syndrome child, died when Sullivan was young.
The 6' tall pretty blonde describes herself whimsically as a "psychotically over-controlled A-type freak," ambitious and driven.
- Work : New Career October 1999 (Head of the MA. Board of Registration in Medicine)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1996 (Malignant melanoma)
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Size (6')
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Hodgkin's, breast and melanoma, survivor)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Head of Board of Registration)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Senate assistant)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Dad alcoholic)