|Birthname||Sullivan, Arthur Seymour|
|born on||13 May 1842 at 16:47 (= 4:47 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°28' 02°50 Asc. 23°04'|
British composer teamed with William S. Gilbert to write operettas such as "H.M.S. Pinafore," 1878 "The Pirates of Penzance," 1879 and "The Mikado," 1885. A learned musician, he taught and conducted as well. In 1883 he was knighted by Queen Victoria.
Sullivan died of heart failure on 22 November 1900, London, England.
- Work : Gain social status 1883 (Knighted by Queen Victoria)
Arthur Seymour Sullivan. H. Sullivan and N. Flower, "Sir Arthur Sullivan", 1927, p.4. Same in Sabian Symbols No.877. (BJA 3/29 gave "early evening.")
The origin of the time 4.47 pm is unclear. The book mentioned above does not seem to contain a birth time on page 4. It says "..on May 13th, 1842, Maria Clementina Sullivan, now 31 years of age, gave birth to a second son. They decided to call him Arthur Sullivan when in June they took him to baptism...". Sabian Symbols by Marc Edmund Jones contains 1000 sample data, and it lists Sullivan as #877 with birth time 4.47 pm. There is no source given, but Jones writes (p. 342 of the 1993 Aurora press edition): "Many charts are rectified carefully...". Therefore, it must be assumed that 4.47 pm is a rectified chart.
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Composed with William S. Gilbert)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male (Discretely)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Operattas)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Music teacher
- Notable : Awards : Knighted (By Queen Victoria)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book