|Birthname||Sullivan, Arthur Seymour|
|born on||13 May 1842 at 16:47 (= 4:47 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°28' 02°50 Asc. 23°04'|
British composer teamed with William S. Gilbert to write operettas such as "H.M.S. Pinafore," 1878 "The Pirates of Penzance," 1879 and "The Mikado," 1885. A learned musician, he taught and conducted as well. In 1883 he was knighted by Queen Victoria.
Sullivan died of heart failure on 11/22/1900, London, England.
- Work : Gain social status 1883 (Knighted by Queen Victoria)
Arthur Seymour Sullivan. H. Sullivan and N. Flower, "Sir Arthur Sullivan", 1927, p.4. Same in Sabian Symbols No.877. (BJA 3/29 gave "early evening.")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male (Discretely)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Operattas)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Composed with William S. Gilbert)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted (By Queen Victoria)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Music teacher