|born on||6 June 1901 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Surabaya, Indonesia, 7s15, 112e45|
|Timezone||LMT m112e45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°31' 25°09 Asc. 12°09'|
Indonesian politician exiled from Java by the Dutch authorities in 1933. In 1942 he returned to the country and collaborated with the Japanese occupation force in power. Three years later he proclaimed Indonesia an independent nation, fighting against his old nemesis, the Dutch. On 12/27/1949 the Netherlands ceded sovereignty of Indonesia after a four year war; Sukarno was made head of state.
In 1960 he suspended the Indonesian Parliament; three years later he was named President of the nation for life. In 1965 he lost his position, a testament to the instability of the nation at the time.
Sukarno died on 6/21/1970, Djakarta, Indonesia.
- friend relationship with Last, Jef (born 2 May 1898)
- friend relationship with Oltmans, Willem Leonard (born 10 June 1925). Notes: wrote "Mijn vriend Sukarno" in 1995
- compare to chart of Multatuli (born 2 March 1820). Notes: The Dutch speaking Sukarno was inspired by "Max Havelaar", but the book was not translated until 1972 into Indonesian.
- Family : Change residence 1933 (Exiled from Java by Dutch authorities in 1933.)
- Work : Lose social status 1933 (Exiled from Java)
- Work : New Job 1949 (Head of State of Indonesia)
- Work : New Job 1963 (President for Life of Indonesia)
- Work : Lose social status 1965 (Lost President for Life position)
Blackwell quotes "Sukarno: An Autobiography", "about dawn." (LMR computes dawn as 6:22 AM)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Indonesia, Java, Netherlands)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Proclaimed Indonesian independence)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Indonesian head of state)