Sudre, Jean Rene
|born on||19 April 1880 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Angouleme, France, 45n39, 0e09|
|Timezone||LMT m0e09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°23' 13°57 Asc. 04°22'|
French commentator, science author and parapsychologist who was an experimenter in the many fields of parapsychology. He spent years attempting to show that psi phenomena are a matter for science. His books include: "The Fight For Parapsychology," 1928, "New Enigmas of the Universe," 1943 and "People From the Beyond," 1945.
He began his psychic researches in 1925. During the following decade he was a professor in Paris. His many years of work and dedication to the field were honored in 1921, 1932 and 1943.
He was married in 1915.
- Work : Prize 1921 (Honors for work)
- Work : Prize 1932 (Honors for work)
- Work : Prize 1943 (Honors for work)
- Relationship : Marriage 1915
- Work : Begin Major Project 1925 (Psychic researches)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1928 ("The Fight For Parapsychology")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1943 ("New Enigmas of the Universe")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1945 ("People From the Beyond")
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor in Paris)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Psychic investigator)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1915)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Honors in his field)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Science)
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology (psi phenomena)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Parapsychology