|Birthname||Sally Ann Struthers|
|born on||28 July 1947 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Portland, Oregon, 45n31, 122w41|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°50' 17°53 Asc. 07°51'|
American actress best noted for her vacuous role of Gloria in the TV series "All in the Family" that premiered 1/12/1971 and starred in the show with high ratings for seven years. The series left the air 9/21/1983. She won an Emmy for Best Supporting Actress in a comedy series 1971-1972.
Struthers became the TV spokes person for "Save the Children" and was active in fund raising and advertising of the fourth world countries. She has performed on stage for years in the highly proclaimed play "Grease" that she toured with until 1997, returning to her home in So. California.
Struthers was a high school honor student, president of the girl's league and head cheerleader before joining the Pasadena Playhouse. Her career started with commercials and minor roles until her first break in the show "Five Easy Pieces."
Struthers' problem with obesity was a continual source of contention with her public image. At 5' 1", she was a sturdy145 pounds.
She married writer-psychologist, Dr. William Radar in 12/1977.
- Work : End Major Project 21 September 1983 (End of TV series All in the Family)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : End Major Project 1997 (Grease tour ended)
John Hansen quotes her, Dell 5/1972
- Traits : Body : Weight (Obese when older)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Fundraising for kids)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker (Secondary)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Best Supporting Actress)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women