|born on||12 February 1885 at 10:15 (= 10:15 AM )|
|Place||Augsburg, Germany, 48n23, 10e53|
|Timezone||LMT m10e53 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°54' 23°24 Asc. 19°52'|
German publisher, the founder of an anti-Semitic weekly newspaper in 1923 to 1945. A leading Jew-baiter and rabble rowser, a propagandist, he wrote preposterous stories of Jews seducing, despoiling and impregnating German maidens, in the style of a cheap scandal magazine.
An elementary school teacher before WW I, he was an exhibitionist who masturbated before the boys to teach them technique and who carried a whip, not hesitating to use it on the students.
He became a member of the Reichstag and a friend of Hitler. Corrupt, sadistic and obscene, his sexual peccadilloes were intolerable even to his colleagues. Among other things, he was charged with rape and sexual brutality of his prisoners.
By 1939, Party officials were registering complaints about Streicher's psychopathic behavior. He escaped capture by the Allies by fleeing to a farm in 1945. Recognized, he was arrested, tried and hanged at Nurnberg on 10/16/1946.
- Work : Start Business 1923 (Founded anti-Semitic newspaper, 22 years)
- Misc. : Waiting/ On Hold 1945 (Escaped to a farm)
Gauquelin Vol 5/2088
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Antisemitic)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia (Corrupt, sexual psychotic)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Edited newspaper 22 yrs)
- Passions : Sexuality : Dominant/ Submissive (Whipped boys)
- Passions : Sexuality : Exhibitionism (Masturbated publicly)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sexual perversions (Sadistical, brutal and obscene)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (War criminal)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime (Raped prisoners)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Torturer/ Sadist
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Elementary school teacher)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Propagandist)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Newspaper)