|born on||14 March 1804 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°17' 22°09 Asc. 23°14'|
Austrian composer of waltzes beginning in 1825. In 1833 he organized an orchestra to perform his works and they toured Europe with great success. After 1835 he provided dance music for the Austrian Emperor's court.
His three sons, Johann, Joseph and Eduard, all became famous composers and conductors as well.
Strauss died on 9/25/1849, Vienna, Austria.
- parent->child relationship with Strauss, Johann II (born 25 October 1825)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1833 (Organized an orchestra)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1835 (Provided music for the Emporer's court)
Lescaut quotes data from him in a biography, not confirmed. PC misquotes H.E. Jacob "Johann Strauss" for 9:00 AM LMT. LMR quotes H.E. Jacob "Johann Strauss" for "in the morning," with no specific time designation.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Waltzes)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection