|Birthname||Noel Paul Stookey|
|born on||30 December 1937 at 17:45 (= 5:45 PM )|
|Place||Baltimore, Maryland, 39n17, 76w37|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°51' 18°55 Asc. 20°59'|
American musician, a singer and composer, best known as a member of the folk group, "Peter, Paul and Mary." He worked as a standup comic in Greenwich Village in 1961 until joining Mary Travers and Peter Yarrow in the melodic harmony of the group. In 1970 they separated after many hits and he continued to sing in solo recordings. During the '80s and even into the '90s, PP&M reunited for specials, with another generation singing along to favorites such as "Puff The Magic Dragon." Though they lead separate lives, they still perform together at the turn of the century, averaging 40 concerts a year.
Stookey married 9/04/1963; three daughters. He lives in Massachusetts with his wife of 38 years (2001). In the '80s he created a multimedia organization and he also runs PP&M's official website.
- business associate/partner relationship with Travers, Mary (born 9 November 1936)
- business associate/partner relationship with Yarrow, Peter (born 31 May 1938)
- friend relationship with Van Ronk, Dave (born 30 June 1936)
- Work : New Job 1961 (Stand-up comic)
- Social : Left group 1970 (Peter, Paul and Mary disbanded)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Peter, Paul and Mary)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.