Stoen, John Victor
|born on||25 January 1972 at 14:16 (= 2:16 PM )|
|Place||Santa Rosa, California, 38n26, 122w43|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°03' 08°12 Asc. 26°02'|
American child homicide victim and son of cult leader Jim Jones, he died from poisoned Kool-Aid along with nearly a thousand people following their demented leader in Jonestown. A week after the child's birth, a document was signed by the father, Timothy Stoen, stating that the child was sired by Jim Jones at his request. There became an ensuing custody battle with the child as the pawn in the center.
Six year old John Victor died of poisoning with up to a thousand others 18 November 1978.
- child->parent relationship with Jones, Jim (1931) (born 13 May 1931)
Joe Fitzgerald quotes Beiterman and Jacobs, "Raven," given in MH 7/1983
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Jim Jones claimed to be father)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Cult under attack)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Cult follower (Victim)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age six)
- Personal : Death : Other Death (Poisoned Kool-Aid)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection