Stockman, David Alan
|born on||10 November 1946 at 11:12 (= 11:12 AM )|
|Place||Bells TX, USA, 33n36, 96w24|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°43' 07°34 Asc. 13°30'|
American Congressman from 1977 and Director of Management and Budget in the Reagan Administration since 1/20/1981. Known as one of the most influential men in the Reagan administration, Stockman started as an aide working his way up to his achievements.
Brilliant with facts and figures, his interest in politics began by the time he was 17. He was the first of five farm children, and attended the Harvard Divinity School 1968-1970.
- Work : New Career 1977 (Congress)
- Work : New Job 20 January 1981 (Dirtr. Management and Budget, Reagan administration)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1968 (Harvard Divinity School)
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Director under Reagan administration and Congressman)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind (Brilliant with figures)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Congress)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of five)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Raised on a farm, urban as an adult)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Numbers (Facts and figures)