|Birthname||Amanda Esther Maruani|
|born on||18 April 1978 at 17:35 (= 5:35 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°14' 02°31 Asc. 24°31'|
French writer also known as Amanda Maruani, she published her first novel, said to be autobiographical, in 2004. Its French title is "Ma Place Sur Le Photo." Her mother is Véronique Queffélec, Yann Queffélec's cousin.
Her second novel, "Chicken Street" was published in 2005. In 2006 she wrote a monologue for a stage production called "Le Vieux Juif Blonde." She has written children's stories as well.
She married Patrick Bruel on September 21, 2004. They have two sons, Oscar born on August 19, 2003 and Leon born on September 28, 2005. They divorced on March 18, 2008.
- associate relationship with Calfan, Nicole (born 4 March 1947)
- lover relationship with Sinclair (born 19 July 1970)
- spouse relationship with Bruel, Patrick (born 14 May 1959). Notes: Divorced
- has other family relationship with Queffélec, Yann (born 4 September 1949)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2004 (First novel, "Ma Place sur le Photo")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2006 (Script for stage monologue "Le Vieux Juif Blonde")
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate in hand
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script