Stewart, William Huffman
|Birthname||William Huffman Stewart|
|born on||19 May 1921 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Minneapolis MN, USA, 44n58, 93w15|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°47' 27°36 Asc. 17°01'|
American physician, a pediatrician who served as US Surgeon General from 1965-1969. He oversaw the implementation of Medicare and Medicaid and was an early cautionary voice against the perils of smoking.
He died April 23, 2008 in Metairie, LA.
- Death, Cause unspecified 23 April 2008 (Age 86)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1965 (Appointed US Surgeon General)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Physician, physician)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (U.s. surgeon general)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs