Stewart, James Stuart
|born on||21 July 1896 at 11:35 (= 11:35 AM )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°08' 18°50 Asc. 13°26'|
Scottish ecclesiastic, inspirational preacher, theological writer. He was a minister for the Church of Scotland, professor of New Testament language, literature and theology at the University of Edinburgh from 1947.
His published works include "The Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ" (1923), "A Man in Christ: The Vital Elements Of St. Paul's Religion" (1935), "A Faith to Proclaim," and "Heralds of God: A Practical Book on Preaching."
He married Rosamund Anne Barron on September 29, 1931 and the couple had two children.
He died on July 1, 1990, about three weeks before his 94th birthday.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1928 ("Life and Teaching of Jesus Christ")
- Death, Cause unspecified 1 July 1990 (Age 93)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1935 ("A Man of Christ")
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Minister for the Church of Scotland)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor Univ. of Edinburgh)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (93)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)