Stewart, Frances Teresa
|born on||8 July 1647 Jul.Cal. (18 July 1647 greg.) at 20:06 (= 8:06 PM )|
|Place||Blantyre, England, 55n47, 4e07|
|Timezone||LMT m4e07 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°47' 18°34 Asc. 19°48'|
British maid of honor to the Queen. It was said of her, "It is hardly possible for a woman to have less wit or more beauty."
She was the elder daughter of Walter Stuart, M.D., who was the third son of Lord Blantyre. As Catholics and royalists, they left for France in 1649, not returning until the restoration. Frances returned with the Queen Mother in 1662, at 15, to be the maid-of-honor for the new queen.
At 20, she made a love-marriage which lasted for five years until her husband drowned in 1672, leaving her childless. Though the king sought to make her a mistress, she kept him at arm's length for years. Remaining chaste, she neither married nor took a lover but fulfilled her duties loyally to Queen Catherine and the royal family.
Stuart died on 15 October 1702 at age 55.
- Work : New Career 1662 (Maid of Honor to the Queen at 15)
- Relationship : Marriage 1667 (Love marriage)
- Death of Mate 1667 (Husband drowned)
- Death, Cause unspecified 15 October 1702 Jul.Cal. (26 Oct 1702 greg.) (Age 55)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey in Nativitas I quotes Bernard, an astrologer of the period, (July 8 OS, 8:00 PM LAT)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. low (Not too swift)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Presitigious family)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Love marriage)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Chaste after being widowed)
- Vocation : Beauty : Personal care provider (Maid of Honor to Queen)