|born on||3 November 1946 at 17:14 (= 5:14 PM )|
|Place||Jamestown ND, USA, 46n54, 98w42|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°56' 01°27 Asc. 12°01'|
American commercial actor, the star of the craziest commercials ever seen on local TV. The ads humorously combined the antics of Ernie Kovacs, Monty Python and Salvador Dali. As a wizard of shtick and an excellent pitchman he portrayed a Viking, an alien astronaut, a beach bum, an inept knight and the manic Fred Rated. His TV show, "Shadoevision," was due out in 1985 and included a half-hour of cathode lunacy. Three years later he found himself as a regular on "Hollywood Squares." He also signed a seven-year contract in 5/1988 to replace Casey Kasem on radio. In the mid-90s, he appeared on regular TV serial sitcoms in comedy roles.
From the age of 11 he worked as a DJ with his own morning radio show. By his college days he was a program director and producing highly-rated shows. A master chess-player and a master of disguise, he turns his satire to his advantage. After winning the highest rating in the history of Boston, he moved on to Los Angeles to work as a program director. In 1990, he was working on "Max Monroe," "Hollywood Squares" and "American Top 40."
Tall, lightly bearded and hawkishly handsome, he is known as charismatic, shining and hard.
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C. Lynn Rodden quotes him 5/1985 for same data; Richard Koahler quotes him for same data, client
- Traits : Body : Size (Tall)
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (Funny, fast talking ads)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Radio show at 11)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Replaced Casey Kasem)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Shadoevision, Hollywood Squares, sitcoms)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession