|born on||20 February 1909 at 11:34 (= 11:34 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n04, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°33' 06°44 Asc. 12°56'|
American mystic, with her husband, Norman, she wrote a book, "The Rainbow Bridge," which gives a method for building a channel of light through the body to improve health. She also was a student astrologer, clairvoyant and student of Alice A. Bailey.
She married Norman in 1920 and died on 4/16/1976.
- spouse relationship with Stevens, Norman (born 20 December 1892)
- Death, Cause unspecified 16 April 1976 (Age 67)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1920 (Norman Stevens)
Marguerite Dar Boggia quotes her in MH 4/1985, p.46
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Clairvoyant)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Student)
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology (The Rainbow Bridge)