|born on||7 November 1922 at 06:45 (= 06:45 AM )|
|Place||Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°17' 15°16 Asc. 15°52'|
American writer and visual artist, who published the legendary underground magazine, Stroker, which featured contributions from Henry Miller and Paul Bowles.
- other associate with Bowles, Paul (born 30 December 1910)
- other associate with Miller, Henry (born 26 December 1891)
Sy Scholfield quotes rising and moon signs from him in "Footloose" by Irving Stettner (Gonfalon, 1981), p. 36: "Or perhaps due to my birth and rising sign — Double Scorpio, my moon in Pisces."
Date, year and place from Contemporary Authors: "Born November 7, 1922, in Brooklyn, NY; son of Morris (a carpenter) and Nettie (Falk) Stettner."
A speculative time of 6:45 am gives mid Scorpio (15 degrees) rising. He seems mistaken about his Moon sign as this data gives a Gemini Moon.
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor