|born on||21 July 1920 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Kremenskoj, Russia, 47n49, 41e08|
|Timezone||LMT m41e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°57' 07°17 Asc. 22°33'|
Russian-American violist known for his fine artistry. He made his symphonic debut as an 11 year-old virtuoso followed by a concert series tour. In 1937 he debuted in New York; six years later he played Carnegie Hall.
A gregarious dynamo of nervous energy, he has three children with his second wife.
After a 65-year career, Stern died of heart failure on 9/22/2001, New York NY.
- Work : Gain social status 1937 (NY debut)
- Work : Gain social status 1943 (Carnegie Hall performance)
Church of Light quotes Drew as rectified from "approximately sunrise," source unknown
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Virtuoso)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Violin)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession