|Birthname||Beyls, Marie Henri|
|born on||23 January 1783 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Grenoble, France, 45n10, 5e43|
|Timezone||LMT m5e43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°00' 24°24 Asc. 05°39'|
French writer, considered to be one of the great literary figures of the 19th century. Two of his noted books are, "The Red and the Black" and "The Charterhouse of Parma."
Stendhal died on 23 March 1842 after suffering a stroke in 1841.
- friend relationship with Hazlitt, William (born 10 April 1778)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1842 (Age 59)
Penfield Collection "recorded," not confirmed. Old-file has 00:25 AM LMT
Starkman rectified to 0.42 LMT
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Great literary genius)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book